Friday, April 3, 2015

A 5-Minute Visit to Jack’s Ridge Resort and Restaurant

Jack’s Ridge Resort and Restaurant, located in Shrine Hills, Matina Davao is famous for its delectable dishes and overlooking view of Davao City. It's a few minute cab-ride from Davao Airport.




I took an earlier flight bound for Davao not only to avoid traffic but also to have ample time to do some sightseeing. It was second week of March, 2015 and I had to stay for a week in Mindanao (Davao-CDO) for another training. It could have been a less tiring and more fun training (aka outing) if I was with my former boss. But since I had no other choice, I just decided to make the most out of it. My original plan was to go straight to Jack’s Ridge for a short morning swim and to have my breakfast, but I was surprised when I found out I can’t use the pool. It's not open to the public on that morning (private party).

Good thing the cab driver gave me his number. I called him and asked him to come back. While waiting, I just took some photos.

Kool Kat’s Pool



Karlo's Gourmet and Coffee

Sandwiches, coffee, desserts, wine, beer, tea, salad, pasta and more - price starts at aroound Php 200.

Taklobo

 Jack Ridge offers sumptuous meals that food lovers should try when they visit Davao.



Trivia/History


Perhaps when I get back to Davao, I'll visit this place again. Hopefully, pool's open.


It's highly recommended that you vist Jack's Ridge in the evening for a more dramatic mood. Overlooking view looks more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment