Saturday, June 14, 2014

Crocodile Park, Davao City

My second time in Davao! Thanks to my new job – I get to travel for free.

**Davao's most visited tourist spots.

Visiting Crocodile Park's not my priority. But since I had no other better place to go, I decided to give this park a shot – and I'm glad I did.


It's not everyday that you'll get to see a giant crocodile. Too bad Pangil (the croc's name) was not in the mood to stay on the surface.




Baby crocodiles..



More crocodiles.





Crocodile Park is not just home to this hard-skinned reptiles. They also have these other wild animals:

Birds.

First two photos : Animal Show every weekend that starts at 4PM.











 
 
Ostrich! My first time to see this giant bird.





Tiger. Visitors must pay Php30 or Php50 if they want to go inside and get a closer look at these tigers.


Oh, Deer.




Mom and baby - sweet moment.

Eagle. You'll get to see more of them when you visit the Philippine Eagle Center


Farm animals. They have their own version of Farm Ville.








For a more professional fire show, watch Tribu K'Mindanawan once you're done strolling. Ask the guards or staff for a faster and clear instruction on how to get there. It's part of what you'll pay for – entrance fee is Php250 (they accept Credit Card).



After my visit, I finally learned how to distinguish a crocodile from an alligator.

No comments:

Post a Comment