Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Philippine Eagle Center, Davao

One of the reasons why I decided to go to Davao was to visit the Philippine Eagle Center. I'd love to see those magnificent birds! And I didn't have any regrets.

Right after I visited Eden Nature Park, I asked the taxi driver to drop me off to that place.

Welcome to the Philippine Eagle Center!


Take a little walk until you reach the Starting point.



Keep on walking and enjoy the greeny surrounding. That gives you nothing but fresh air and a peace of mind.



Take time to read the trivias that you'll find along the way.



Names of those kind-hearted people who participated in the adopt-an-Eagle program.

The center built very large cages for the Eagles. They made it a point to copy the real habitat of the Eagles.

Meet PAG-ASA (Pag-asa means HOPE in English), the most famous Eagle.


Most Eagles are inside the cage, while some are not.




















Oh, Deer (Antler)!




These monkeys caught my attention! They looked so funny!


The moment you get tired, you'll see this pavillion somewhere in the middle of the center.

You'll just have to be extra careful. There's a signage that says "Beware of Snakes!"
And at the end of your visit, order your favorite shake (You might feel thirsty after the long walk) and savor the forest-like view.

No comments:

Post a Comment