Friday, October 16, 2015

Coco Grove Beach and Dive Resort, Siquijor - Pampering (Luxury) Stay

I was having a second thought if I would say "yes" to this Siquijor trip because the budget's  a bit higher than what I usually allot for my trips - my plane ticket wasn't on seat-sale price and my friends chose a high-end resort because of its excellent reviews and super nice photos. But I must say: No regrets that I agreed to join. That's what I realized after I had my first breakfast at Coco Grove. The place alone made my Siquijor trip  a memorable one.





*3D2N - room for two (we requested for extra bed), with breakfast. Accommodation Budget: around Php 3,500/head - that's for 3 people.

Picturesque sunset. <3

x




Night Swimming


Beachfront. White Sand. Clean Seawater. Nice (Sea) Vew.





Coco Grove (Reception with their very helpful and friendly staff)






An 8-hectare resort - highly recommended for a "short" walk/stroll






Lovely Pool (they have 3)





Our Room - Sunset Villa II

Just beware of biggy frogs (we had one who happily jumped its way inside our villa when we're about to enter).





Getting Ready. Time to Swim





Facade / Reception / Souvenir Shop / Etc.









Me, almost done with my welcome drink :)






Food! Budget: Php 250 - 500, drinks not included.

Drinks: Php120  - 200
Taste: worth every penny!



And it rained when we're about to leave.





2 comments:

  1. wow. great beach resort. I hope to have time to visit Siquijor. great place.



    bird watching philippines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jim! Thanks for reading and for appreciating. Sorry for the late reply, been busy at work lately. Should you want to visit Siquijor, kindly read my other Siquijor-related posts for some safety and travel tips and guides and few cheaper, but more practical ways to explore the place. By the way, lots of people from Asia and Europe stay at that resort!

      Delete