Monday, July 28, 2014

Short City Tour – Cagayan De Oro's Well Known Landmarks


CDO Traveler's Guide: LINK (Hotel, Mode of Transportation, Budget, etc.)

After my initial (3-in1 city attraction) city tour, I took a walk and found some PUJs passing by. I decided to check their route – I was thinking of taking a PUJ instead of cab going back to D'Budgetel.

3-in1 City Attraction in CDO LINK

From Gaston Park, I took a PUJ going back to Ayala/Gaisano Mall.

You'll get to see some of CDO's famous landmarks/places on your way there.

















Cogon Market




 Limketkai Mall - looks nice. Lots of Cabs and PUJ outside.




Mindanao Science and Technology University




Ayala Mall, Centrio (This mall has a better ambiance)


 
It wouldnt be an Ayala mall without its garden. Besdies Ketkai, Centrio's another better choice if you'd like to go malling - with lots of high end and regular fastfood, with coffee shops, and various stores. My favorite Nailaholics is there, too.

 

Gaisano's just across Centrio. Gaisano (City) Mall doesn't have a very appealing facade, but it looks quite normal inside. If you're an economical type of eater and shopper, you wouldn't find this disappointing.

My hotel's just walking distance from Gaisano Mall (near Capitol University)

No comments:

Post a Comment