Friday, April 3, 2015

Strolling Around Bacolod City

The sun’s up and it’s Monday. Most people are in their respective offices on a usual Monday midmorning, hence most of Bacolod streets and tourist spots are not that crowded.

I simply enjoyed exploring the city of Bacolod - March 2015.


My first time in Bacolod and I only had the entire Monday to explore all the nearby must-see places.

Point of origin: Transcycle Bacolod, fronting Sugarland Hotel. Hailed a PUJ, alighted somewhere downtown, took another PUJ (route: Mangaldan) and told the driver to drop me off at the Capitol and Lagoon.

Bacolod Capitol Building and Lagoon

















After I took pictures of the capitol building and lagoon, equipped with google map and prayer that I won’t get lost (Heheh!) it took me few minutes to reach The Negros Musuem.



I was planning to spend my lunch time at The Negros Museum Café, but it’s closed on Monday. So I just decided to find a cheaper place to eat.



The sun’s scorching, but it didn’t matter. I decided to drop by at San Sebastian church which is just one PUJ-ride away from the museum.







Really hungry by the time I left the church. Needed to take walk and to find a place to eat.

Few blocks away, I wasn’t expecting to see SM Bacolod.



My initial plan was to look for a fast food at SM, but I found this line of eatery near SM and decided to try one of those. I tried Suzette’s and the place was nice and clean and food was good.



On the sidewalk, vendors were busy arranging their keychains. Don’t forget to haggle by being sweet and kind to them


 

No comments:

Post a Comment